Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Danny_Davis
Frequent Visitor

Newest Updates - Power BI Summit

I'm here at the Power BI summit in Bellevue and yesterday during the initial keynote introduction they unvieled several new features and visualizations. I think I speak for everyone when I say that the visualization everyone was most excited for is the sand chart (I can't remember the name of the visualization exactly, but close enough).

They mentioned that all of these new features and visualizations were availible now (03/22/2016), but I'm having trouble finding them. I see that there is no March update for the desktop version of Power BI and I don't see any new visualizations when I use the online portal. Anybody have any insight on this?

Thanks,

Danny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

It is called Sand Dance and, as of yesterday, it was found at the top of the list. NOt in alphabetical order. I downloaded it. Now i am just waiting on a video for better configuration.

Here is the link to the download location.

https://app.powerbi.com/visuals/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

It is called Sand Dance and, as of yesterday, it was found at the top of the list. NOt in alphabetical order. I downloaded it. Now i am just waiting on a video for better configuration.

Here is the link to the download location.

https://app.powerbi.com/visuals/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

MMiller_18

You can find it in the custom visuals on power bi website. I just downloaded this morning!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.