Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kevin_allen
Frequent Visitor

Newbie working with Bridge and synced slicers with 3 data columns in bridge to filter by

I"ll try and explain the best I can.  I am trying to get slicers to work across all my pages using three filters.  fabBatch, rvtLevel and service.  As you can see in this relationship screen shot, i have created a bridge, removed duplicates, nulls, then used these values as my slicer.  fabBatch works because it is the first relationship setup on the left to the two tables estductitems and estpipeitems.  i created references to these tables and setup the other 4 relationships on the right... these are not working.  Any suggestion on how to make these work?Relationship Screen ShotRelationship Screen Shot

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kevin_allen ,

How about changing the relatioship from m-m to one to many and set the direction to single?

2.PNG

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
kevin_allen
Frequent Visitor

Am I even on the right track or completely off base in what i have tried?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors