Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lee_North
Frequent Visitor

Newbie help, please????

Hello,

Sorry, I am new to Power BI and trying how to sort of forecast future values based on some variables...

Basically, I have a weekly table with employee details on it, including 'pay band's, I am particularly interested in working out, when one of the pay bands qualifies, on a later 'qualification date' column, they become the pay band above and calculate these together from that date?

I would also like to create and link an attrition rate, so that I could create a line graph of how this changes/intertwines going forward, when, for say a pay band and location slicer is added.

Any advice most gratefully appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Lee

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Lee_North ,Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

See if this can help

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/HR-Analytics-Active-Employee-Hire-and-Termination-tr...

Thanks for replying Amitchandak, I hopefully have attached some sample data from Excel, so essentially when a ‘pay band’ = B3 – PSO with a ‘work area’ = PQIP hits there ‘PQuiP Qualification Date’ they become a Pay Band = B4 – PO.Screenshot.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors