Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

New parameterDay without delivery filter

Hello, 

I have a measure "number of days without delivery" that appears in my table on the left, I would like to be able to insert a parameter on my page, in order to be able to slide the cursor and thus to choose to display for example, "les customers who not delivered for 30 days, 35, 100 ".. according to the desire of each user through a slider.

I can not create this parameter and make it interact with my measure "days without delivery"==> Nb jours sans livraison.

Thank you in advance

Dernière livraison = last date of delivery

Thank You 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

In your scenario, assuming the "Nb jours sans livraison" is referred to the "days without delivery". Currently, we can put column instead of measure as source of Slicer visual, so you may convert your current measure "Nb jours sans livraison" into calculated column, then put this column into slicer visual.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

In your scenario, assuming the "Nb jours sans livraison" is referred to the "days without delivery". Currently, we can put column instead of measure as source of Slicer visual, so you may convert your current measure "Nb jours sans livraison" into calculated column, then put this column into slicer visual.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.