Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PBIfanatic
Helper V
Helper V

New measure doesnt appear when published.

Hi,

I have created few new measures for my report and when publsihed the chart throws up an error, when I checked the fields the new measure was missing from the published version, I tried it few times, still the published version doesnt pick up the measures.

And in the desktop version there is absolutely no problem.

I am facing this the first time.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PBIfanatic 

Did you try clear cache memory? 
If not clear the cache and save the report again and republish it.

File-->Option&settings-->Option-->Data load-->Clear Cache.

Let me know if it helped.

Also if you could give any additional details of your measure that'd be great.

@Anonymous  I was publishing a new version, so I deleted the old version and published again, it worked!

But I will keep this in mind,thanks.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@PBIfanatic which visual is throwing this error?

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

@parry2k  It wasnt visual specific as I couldnt see the measure in the feild list when published.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors