Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

prakash11440278
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

New Refresh Icon in Top of the Report

Hi All,

User requirement to show the rendering of the visual should be displayed on top of the report. If any filter selection the rendering is happening on each and every visual by default. This should shown in separate new icon. Is it possible?

Currently Rendering icon is showing like below, where users not able to idenfy whether the report is rendering or refreshed.

prakash11440278_0-1615296749594.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@prakash11440278 , I doubt I have seen any such option to change the loading sign

You can log an idea - https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

View solution in original post

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@prakash11440278 

You cannot change the loading icon in Power bi. Instead, maybe you can change the font size or position of the content to stand out the icon.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it would be really good to be able to customise the visual behaviour for when a report is refreshing.
The biggest problem comes when the visual has already rendered and you "cross-filter" or select a slicer entry - it's very difficult to tell if the visual is still refreshing or not and can create a misleading view of the report if some visuals take longer than others to update the display.

Some options around how the visual refresh interaction is handled would be a really useful feature to improve the user experience.

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@prakash11440278 

You cannot change the loading icon in Power bi. Instead, maybe you can change the font size or position of the content to stand out the icon.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@prakash11440278 , I doubt I have seen any such option to change the loading sign

You can log an idea - https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.