Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arif_sqit
Regular Visitor

New Item Sold By each Sales person

Dear All,

I need to make a report using these four tables where My management can see the new item sold by each sales person using sales person name as a filter and month and year as a filter...

I have made connection from Salesperson master (Code) to Sales-Inv_header(Salesperson code)

Sales-Inv-Header (Doc No) to Item-Ledger-Entry (Doc No)

Item master (Item code) to Item ledger entry (item code)

Date tables [Date] to Item master [Item Creation Date])

since we don't have any conenection between sales peron and item master, so filtering salesperson doesn't show any filteration item sales

how to resolve this,

please help out

Item master table

arif_sqit_0-1643273553367.png

item ledger entry

arif_sqit_3-1643273658958.png

Sales-Invoice Header Table

arif_sqit_2-1643273621043.png

Salesperson Master Table

arif_sqit_4-1643273699350.png

2 REPLIES 2
arif_sqit
Regular Visitor

thank you sir,

New item means, when that is created in Item master, now they want to see that selecting sales-person name (filter), year & month filter when & how much that items (qty) are sold in that perticular period... 

i don't know how this sales person filter will work for item-master (Items)

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@arif_sqit , what is the definition of a new item, based on that we can use Sales-Invoice Header and Item ledger. Assume they two join

we try an approach like this

Customer Retention Part 2: Period over Period Retention :https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Customer-Retention-Part-2-Period-over-Period-Retenti...

or

Customer Retention Part 3: Period Of Stay – Cohort Analysis: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Customer-Retention-Part-3-Period-Of-Stay-Cohort-Anal...

Above need to converted into this need

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.