Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Error Message

Hello,

I constructed a few months a PowerBI dashboard. Everything worked great until this week. I get a new error message with changes in parameters. I attached a screenshot with the dashboard which functioned perfectly and was untouched for a few months. I checked multiple versions of the same dashboard all have the same message.

Radu_Fieraru_0-1660921710293.png

Can you solve me remedy this error? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Solved the issue. On my own. I first updated my PowerBI version then I didnt have the errors as parameters. There were indeed errors which happened in unused queries. The main point is that updating my PowerBI version helped me find out what was wrong.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Solved the issue. On my own. I first updated my PowerBI version then I didnt have the errors as parameters. There were indeed errors which happened in unused queries. The main point is that updating my PowerBI version helped me find out what was wrong.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Check id because of the August 2022 update.

User has faced different issues on August 2022, you can find few here - https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.