Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rahulc
Regular Visitor

New Adobe Analytics Power Bi Connector - Dimension Limit set to 4

I updated the powerBI desktop to the new version yesterday 4/10/2018 from PowerBi.com.

As during my visit to AEM summit, MSFT said that they have a new connector for Adobe Analytics.

I saw the new connector and tried to connect it, which was sucessfull.

But i got stopped out when I tried selecting more than 4 dimesions, It allows to select 4 dimesnions only.

I am not sure why is there a limit, what is the workaround if I need to select more than 4 dimesnsions?

Would appreciate your response.

Thanks

The error i got is displayed below- 

DataSource.Error: The maximum number of elements supported is 4
Details:
    DataSourceKind=AdobeAnalytics

Limits4.png
    DataSourcePath=AdobeAnalytics

1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@rahulc,

The Adobe Analytics content pack and the connector in Power BI Desktop rely on the Adobe Analytics Report API to return tables.

The above error message is caused by that there is limitation about Adobe Analytics Report API, please consult Adobe Analytics support.

Reference:
https://marketing.adobe.com/developer/documentation/analytics-reporting-1-4/errors

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.