Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nfomin
Regular Visitor

Network graph in Power BI

A question about the visual element "Drill Down Network PRO by ZoomCharts". I attached screenshots of my graph of connections on the dataset. In the picture "The desired solution" I drew what I want to get. Please tell me how to get all HIS connections when choosing a specific person from the filter? So that you can see on the graph which people he is connected with at the place of study, place of work, etc. (see "The desired solution"), one-to-many connections are displayed.

The desired solutionThe desired solutionscreen 3.JPGscreen.JPGscreen 1screen 1screen 2.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @nfomin ,

Not sure if I understand correctly.

Create a measure similarly as below:

Measure = 
var _tab=CALCULATETABLE(VALUES(jira_sample[Assignee]),'jira_sample'[Reporter] in FILTERS(jira_sample[Reporter]))
Return
IF(MAX('jira_sample'[Assignee]) in _tab,MAX('jira_sample'[Assignee]),BLANK())

And you will see:

vkellymsft_0-1626245204930.pngvkellymsft_1-1626245216434.png

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Good afternoon, Kelly.

Thanks for the reply. Attached my Power BI file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eSGVavVEg8vIy59t7UVw3X4vVVNCQK5a/view?usp=sharing

Created a similar measure Measure. But I wanted to select a person from the filter on the right ("ФИО") and other people who worked together, studied together, etc. were displayed from each vertex of the graph (see Figure №2). That is, if you select a person in the filter, I will immediately understand with whom he studied, worked, etc. ("Место рабты", "Место учебы", "Место предыдущей работы")

figure №2.JPG

Hi  @nfomin ,

Sorry for the late reply!

The link you shared last time isnt public,could you pls modify it as public and reshare it?

Best Regards,
Kelly

Hello, Kelly!
Yes, exactly, thank you. Please check, the link should be available now.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c2FBkiRBS2VKlxY-rJPF1D_9Uzhpc5ZW?usp=sharing

Hi @nfomin ,

Sorry for the late reply.

After checking your .pbix file,could you pls advise me how to get the branch I circled in red?Which table contains the field?

vkellymsft_0-1627377238682.png

Best Regards,
Kelly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.