Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mpraka
Advocate I
Advocate I

Need to find out Color Code value of Green, Orange and Red

Hi All,

I have created a calculated column for Background color based on Status value. Provided the formula below:

BG Formula.JPG

Assignment Status BG = SWITCH(Table1[Assignment Status],"Complete","Green","Incomplete","Orange","Overdue","Red")

Now i want the actual color values of green, orange and red to put it in the another pie chart. Wants to make sure the colors are same throughout the report.
Color Code.JPG
I would like to know the color values in this format - "#000000" like this for Green, Orange and Red.

Thank you
Prakash M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @mpraka ,

Green: #008000

Orange: #ffa500

Red: #ff0000

Hope it helps you.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
olgad
Super User
Super User

Hi There,
if i want to know what this blue color is, i click on color then more colors

olgad_0-1673596460512.pngolgad_1-1673596503913.png

is that what you are looking for?

DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? PLEASE MARK MY POST AS A SOLUTION! APPRECIATE YOUR KUDO/LIKE!
PROUD TO BE A SUPER USER!
Best Stories, Interesting Cases: PowerBI Storytime Newsletter
Linkedin Profile: Linkedin
YouTube Channel: PowerBI Storytime

Hi @olgad ,

No. Actually that is the right way to find but my question is little tricky.

I have created one calculated column and given a switch function like if it is Completed then "Green".

So when i type "Green" in formula bar i don't know what is its exact value. So the green color populates at the back ground in matrix.

Now i would like to apply that same green color in pie chart. But in pie chart i have to give something like #23EA23 like this, i cant type text "Green" in pie chart. So i would like to know that exact value of Green, Orange and Red color to give it in pie chart.

If i make this question easier then --> what is the exact value of "Green" which i typed in formula bar and i want to know that color value in this format -- > #000000

Thank you

Prakash M

Hi @mpraka ,

Green: #008000

Orange: #ffa500

Red: #ff0000

Hope it helps you.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.