Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DH6279

Need to find conditional values from number of columns and then replace it by zero

I want to find the 0.95% less than max value of each row and then make that value as ZERO , for the below final data set retrive from POWER BI query :

DH6279_0-1659525803763.png

Oranage highlihted values need to delete rather make it ZERO so how do we do in power BI query.

3 REPLIES 3
DH6279

I have 1 min data for 100 parameters , so data is like Date and 100 parameters in each column. But some parameters having garbage values (like 1000) . So I need to find more than 1000 value in each column for each min and make that as ZERO because this more than 1000 means garbage value or no need to further calculate for me.

what i doing in power bi query - i append all 1 min data for each date for these 100 parameters from the get DATA - Folder and make a single file with the help of power bi query , so need to find more than 1000 values and Make it ZERO for further calculation.

(Like in excel we do conditional formating and highlight numbers , same need to find and make it ZERO in power BI)

Hi @DH6279 ,

In order to give you a suitable solution, could you please provide some sample data with Text format(exclude sensitive data) and your expected result with some specific examples and explanations? It is better if you can provide a simplified pbix file. You can refer the following link to share the file with us. Thank you.

How to upload PBI in Community

In addition, you can refer the following links to configure conditional formatting for your visual...

Apply conditional formatting in tables and matrixes

luohen_0-1660113294205.png

luohen_1-1660113314314.png

Best Regards

truptis
Community Champion
Community Champion

@DH6279 -> Could you please elaborate your problem definition and provide the calculation or formulae you want to derive? Thanks. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.