Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to disable expand/collapse in few rows in matrix

Hi, 

I need to have a table structure like this:

Vendor IdVendor NameOrder IdOrder Details
1V1101XYZ
  102ABC
  103XXX
2V2104AAA
3V3105VVV
  106BBB

for this, i have used matrix visual and put Vendor Id, Vendor Name and Order Id in Rows and Order Details in Values.

And i am getting +/- icons (exapnd and collapse rows) on both Vendor Id and Vendor Name column

But i don't want to have +/- icon on Vendor Name, just a single icon on the left most side before Vendor Id is enough as there would be single Vendor Name for each Vendor Id.

Any suggestions how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance! 

3 REPLIES 3
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

You can use the + / - icons in the row header to select whether to display + / -. By default, the icon will match the format of the row header, but you cannot specify a field to implement it, either none or all

v-yangliu-msft_0-1611538250613.png

You can display the required fields in advance, and do not display the unnecessary fields, and close the + / - icons

v-yangliu-msft_1-1611538250650.png

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

negi007
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous  You can either have +/- icon against each value which has subsequent below hieracrchy or none against all.

+/- icon indicate that it has a below hierachy level so that it can be further drill down to next level

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate your Kudos

Proud to be a Super User!

Follow me on linkedin

mhossain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello @Anonymous 

At the moment, unfortunately we can't control +/- icon like the way you require.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.