cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anee123
Helper I
Helper I

Need to custom format the Matrix visual, I want to show row values side by side.

Hi,

I am using matrix visual and am getting the below result.

anee123_0-1611813622282.png

I want the row values to be side by side and not like a drilldown or collapsable + button..

The output should look like below and also we need the Total should come first and then individual values, usually Total comes at last.

anee123_1-1611814155916.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
themistoklis
Super User II
Super User II

@anee123 

If you want the row values to be side by side .. select format on visual --> Row Headers --> Stepped Layout should be off. Also from Row Headers you can tick off the +/- icon

If you want to show totals on top, select the visual and then Format --> Subtotals --> Row subtotal Position to Top

To expand all the columns --> Right click in any cell on first column --> Expand --> All

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
themistoklis
Super User II
Super User II

@anee123 

If you want the row values to be side by side .. select format on visual --> Row Headers --> Stepped Layout should be off. Also from Row Headers you can tick off the +/- icon

If you want to show totals on top, select the visual and then Format --> Subtotals --> Row subtotal Position to Top

To expand all the columns --> Right click in any cell on first column --> Expand --> All

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors