Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

anee123
Helper I
Helper I

Need to custom format the Matrix visual, I want to show row values side by side.

Hi,

I am using matrix visual and am getting the below result.

anee123_0-1611813622282.png

I want the row values to be side by side and not like a drilldown or collapsable + button..

The output should look like below and also we need the Total should come first and then individual values, usually Total comes at last.

anee123_1-1611814155916.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
themistoklis
Community Champion
Community Champion

@anee123 

If you want the row values to be side by side .. select format on visual --> Row Headers --> Stepped Layout should be off. Also from Row Headers you can tick off the +/- icon

If you want to show totals on top, select the visual and then Format --> Subtotals --> Row subtotal Position to Top

To expand all the columns --> Right click in any cell on first column --> Expand --> All

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
themistoklis
Community Champion
Community Champion

@anee123 

If you want the row values to be side by side .. select format on visual --> Row Headers --> Stepped Layout should be off. Also from Row Headers you can tick off the +/- icon

If you want to show totals on top, select the visual and then Format --> Subtotals --> Row subtotal Position to Top

To expand all the columns --> Right click in any cell on first column --> Expand --> All

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.