Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

avatorl
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Need previous version of Power BI Desktop (May or April, 2020). have a problem with June, 2020

Could anyone share May or April 2020 update 64 bit installer of Power BI desktop? I can't open Power BI since I've installed June update.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @avatorl ,

Glad to hear that you have found the previous version. You may help accept the replies making sense as solution above. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Then, to download other previous versions, you can go here, hoping to help others as well.

p.PNG

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
TANIA663
Regular Visitor

Hello, Does someone has the January 2020 version that I can use?

Thank you in advance.
Cheers

Tania

X_X

Hi, 

Is anyone have the May 2020 version? The link in the Microsoft archive is broken. 

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @X_X ,

Please check: Power BI Desktop 2.81.5831.821.

Best regards

Icey

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @avatorl ,

Glad to hear that you have found the previous version. You may help accept the replies making sense as solution above. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Then, to download other previous versions, you can go here, hoping to help others as well.

p.PNG

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Good afternoon

The link it provides does not allow you to download the different versions but only to see data about them. Do you know any way to download previous versions?

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. I am completely hand-cuffed since June update. 
Have tried all troubleshooting guides but still unable to open the Desktop. 

avatorl
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I usually keeep all downloaded files in Download forler for longer time so I have older installers, but I cleaned it recently... I probably need to add it to my cloud backup schedule to avoid such problem in the future.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found my download file from 25th of March 2020 (x64). It is working!

If we can figure out a way I could send it to you.

I'd be needing if you shared the version, since I also have issues with the latest version. Thank you

avatorl
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Thanks! I've just found a copy of May, 2020 installer. It's working as well.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.