Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need of conditionnal formating on a measure value, based on an other measure value

Hi,

I need to format a measure with a condition on an other measure.

The issue is the following : 

My database contain for each rows a set of answers to a few questions

To each question, the answer is a grade, on a scale from 1 to 10.

On a dedicated question, if the subset choosen by a filter contains less than 10 answers, the value (a measure done such as the Net Promoter Score for instance) to make appear needs to appear with a certain color.

I have tried within the list or the matrix the conditionnal formating (I wanted to change the font of the measure):

Capture.PNG

but the change of font only appears when the measure is less than 10, and not when the count of ID is less than 10...

Do you have an Idea of where I am mistaken in my reasoning?

Thank you in advance,

BR,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Since you want to set conditional formatting based on a measure, please choose the measure name rather than a field.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Since you want to set conditional formatting based on a measure, please choose the measure name rather than a field.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
themistoklis
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous

Based on what you have said you have a measure which is count of ID.

Selecting count as a summarisation of the "Count of ID" field i think is wrong. You need to have sum there??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @themistoklis

Thank you for your answer,

Actually, the measure I want to see with another font is hidden by the black color I put on it, let's say it is a measure on a column called "satisfaction" and on which you apply the following calculation: (% of the answers with 9 and 10) - (% of the answers with a grade lower than 6)

Then if this measure appears with a filter that I activate from my dashboard, on the same page, I would like to see this measure with an other color if the count of answers (retained by the filter) is lower than 10.

I hope it is a bit more clear...

Thank you in advance,

BR,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.