Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

raulallas
Frequent Visitor

Need help with disabling interaction on page

I have a map visual which shows the population of some countries in the year 2019(using a basic filter on the same data as the column chart) and next to that i have a column chart showing population in the same countries but over a longer period of time 2000-2019.

Upon selecting a country on the map i want the column chart for that country to be fully highlited, but currently only the year 2019 gets highlighted. So is there a way to disable the year filter on the map from applying to the column chart?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@raulallas 

You may drag [Year] to Slicer and take advantage of Change how visuals interact in a report.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@raulallas 

You may drag [Year] to Slicer and take advantage of Change how visuals interact in a report.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Arul
Super User
Super User

Hi @raulallas ,

Can you share the visuals which you are using in your report, that would be more helpful to help in this case.

Thanks,

-Arul.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

Marginaal 2019-09-20 135109.png

As you can see only 2019 is highlighted in the column chart because of the filter, btu i would like for all of the "Estonia" columns to be highlighted when i select it on the map.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.