Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shamatix
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Need help with a measure

Hello fellow users of Power Bi,

Well ill try to describe one of my issues:

=If(HASONEVALUE(Indfortoldning[Løbenummer]),AVERAGE(Indfortoldning[Moms grundlag]),SUMX(SUMMARIZE(Indfortoldning,Indfortoldning[Løbenummer],"ABCD",AVERAGE(Indfortoldning[Moms grundlag])),[ABCD]))

So the above measure does the correct, what I hadnt realized was there can be multiple different invoices with the same "løbenummer" and different "Moms grundlag" so if that is the case I want the value to be blank. Lets say we have the below scenario

Invoice 1 

Løbenummer 123

Moms grundlag 999

Invoice 2 

Løbenummer 123

Moms grundlag 123

The above 2 invoices has same løbenummer but different momsgrundlag, if that is the case I dont want it to take the average or top 1 (both should give same result) I want the value to become blank as if there isnt typed anything into the "moms grundlag" field.

My entire issue is I am doing an SQL query and 1 invoice can have multiple lineitems, so even if "Moms grundlag" is supposed to only have 1 value pr invoice it spits it out as many times as there is lineitems. Qlikview simply take either the average or the top 1 of this value (aint sure how it does it) and in qlikview it can somehow differentiate between two invoices with the same løbenummer, i guess it just makes moms grundlag blank if the same løbenummer exists multiple times but with different moms grundlag.

http://ge.tt/3RvU3kn2

I have uploaded some sample data here and hopefully described it well enough, otherwise feel free to text me backSmiley Happy 
I also do have skype: Snaske2 if that will make the communication easierSmiley Happy

hope someone can help..

Best regards

29 REPLIES 29

Fine @Shamatix

It's so, as you really need:

2017-12-17_22-22-58.png

@McCow wrote:

Fine @Shamatix

It's so, as you really need:

2017-12-17_22-22-58.png

http://ge.tt/5XiQiln2

Take a look here.

For whatever reason it becomes blank eventho "Momsgrundlag" is the same for the same løbenummer

OK, @Shamatix, you right, possible my mistake.

pls check this formula (based on previous):

MomsGrundlag 2 = IF(CALCULATE(COUNTROWS('Indfortoldning');ALLEXCEPT('Indfortoldning';Indfortoldning[Løbenummer]))<2 || 
//	AVERAGEX('Indfortoldning';Indfortoldning[Moms grundlag]) <> MEDIANX('Indfortoldning';Indfortoldning[Moms grundlag]);
	VARX.P('Indfortoldning';Indfortoldning[Moms grundlag]) = 0;
	AVERAGE(Indfortoldning[Moms grundlag]);
	BLANK()
)//if

MfG

@McCow wrote:

MomsGrundlag 2 = IF(CALCULATE(COUNTROWS('Indfortoldning');ALLEXCEPT('Indfortoldning';Indfortoldning[Løbenummer]))<2 || 
//	AVERAGEX('Indfortoldning';Indfortoldning[Moms grundlag]) <> MEDIANX('Indfortoldning';Indfortoldning[Moms grundlag]);
	BLANK()
)//if

MfG

I really cant seem to figure out why its working correctly on some and not on some of the others.

@McCow wrote:

BLANK()
)//if

MfG

@McCow wrote:

BLANK()
)//if

MfG

Getting closer and closer:D

However this one turns up blank as well however here https://i.imgur.com/0XiOemi.png

it turns up blank as well (5 rows) same løbenummer and vatamount (moms grundlag)

here is an example 

http://ge.tt/3N1Fmln2

Dont know why that one becomes blank?

@McCow wrote:

Hi @Shamatix

I'm not 100% sure if i rght undestand your request, but my answer is so:

MomsGrundlag 2 = IF(CALCULATE(COUNTROWS('Indfortoldning');ALLEXCEPT('Indfortoldning';Indfortoldning[Løbenummer]))<2;AVERAGE(Indfortoldning[Moms grundlag]);BLANK())

It's work like this, as you write (or I as understand 🙂

2017-12-17_12-11-21.png

Best regs

Ill try it out, thanks a lot 🙂

Shamatix
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Really hope someone could be so kind and help me out:D

Guess no one knows the answer:S
If you are struggling understanding what i wnat to achieve please just ask.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.