Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bsharp
Frequent Visitor

Need help with Matrix only showing sums from one table. Please

Hello. I'm trying to build a matrix that shows. 

Qty invoiced comaprred to qty on replenishemnt for my company. I've attached a screen shot below. The indivdual warehouses match in both tables but when I add the replenishment value to the matrix on the left every line reports back as the sum of all. 

Can anyone suggest a way around this? 

The relationships are built on the stock codes and seem to function right otherwise. 

Thanks!

bsharp_1-1613488286916.png

4 REPLIES 4
Rigensis
Helper I
Helper I

@bsharp I take it that quantity invoiced and replensihments are coming from two different tables, could you please show how these tables are connected in the model?

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@bsharp , With Common Stock(Srock code) dimension you should be able to analyze them together

https://www.seerinteractive.com/blog/join-many-many-power-bi/

I've got the relatiionships built. Everything else seems to be working I jsut can't understand why the replenishment colum in the matrix on the left is summing every line. It should show the values in the matrix on the right for those same lines. 

Am I missing something? 

Thanks!

Hi @bsharp ,

What kind of relationship have you built?How about the direction between the relationship?

If possible,could you pls share your sample .pbix file for a test?

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.