Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Marcusdahlberg
Frequent Visitor

Need help to show stores that didnt get a visit from a seller

Hi!

I need some help with a report I am making for a client.

They are selling products in lots of grocery stores, and the sellers make visits to most of the stores frequently, so show new products, etc. But what I would like to sort out is the stores that didn't get a visit during a specific period.

I have a table that consists of all the relevant customer information. In this case, the customer name and customer-id are most useful.

Then I have another table that contains all the "store visit" info (date of visit, visit-id, which store that was visited, etc.). I don't have a problem showing all the stores that got visits and how many visits they got during the period. My question is that by doing this, Power BI only shows the stores that have a registered visit connected to their customer number. I would also like to show all the stores that don't have a visit-id connected to them - I hope someone understands what I'm looking for.

Since the "Store visit" data-file only contains actual visits, I would need a way to keep all the stores in a list. But the ones that didn't get a visit should show 0 or something similar so that you can see that there has been no visit. Now they get sorted out.

So my data looks something like this:

Customer Data:
* Customer Name
* Customer ID
* etc

Store-Visit Data
* Visit date
* Visit-ID
* Customer ID

So to be clear, I would like to get something like

Visual:
* Customer Name: xxxxxxxxx
* Store Visit: Yes (or NO if there is no info in the store visit-data connected to the specific customer)

I hope someone can help me out with this.

Br / Marcus

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Marcusdahlberg , not very clear. But if you add +0 to the measure or use this option you will get all customers and store

(Show item with no Data)

ShowItemwithoutdata.JPG

Thank you 

Skärmavbild 2020-08-12 kl. 13.07.00.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.