Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

adeeln
Post Patron
Post Patron

Need help to resolve error In report On Workspace.

I have seen following error On Power Bi Workspace .But this error not comes In Power Bi Desktop.And Currently In this Report I have only 2000 rows max .Please tell me how to resolve this issue.

adeeln_0-1606136878427.png

this is simple table visual .This table visual showing On Power bi Desktop as given below.

adeeln_0-1606137448070.png

Report link is given below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7tnl7s5eba36sa/Sales%20Pipeline%20Opportunity%20-%20Pipeline%20Historical...

7 REPLIES 7
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @adeeln,

What type of data source are you test? Connection mode? Please share more detailed information to help us clarify your scenario:

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

In addition, you can also take a look at the following blogs that mention similar issues:

The “Visual Has Exceeded The Available Resources” Error In Power BI 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

@v-shex-msft ,

I'm using Azure SQL Server

Hi @adeeln,

How many idle capacities amounts in your power bi account? You can check it in 'Manage personal storage'.
Manage data storage in Power BI workspaces#manage-items-you-own 
It may cause the issue if your capacity is full and you are trying to refresh to append a new record to it.
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

@v-shex-msft  here is my workspace storage screen shot.

adeeln_0-1607508370282.png

Hi @adeeln,

What type of workspace are you worked? Classic workspace or new expreience workspace? Any advanced operation have you enabled on these contents? (e.g. workspace has managed in prison capacity or host with the new pipeline features) Have you configure the limit on the resource usage?

BTW, you can also share sound detailed inforamtions of refresh error message(e.g. request id, activity id...) then we can use them to pull the detailed refresh operation logs to do further analysis.

Regardes,

Xiaoxin Sheng

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@adeeln , check is there any similar issue reported on -https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

@amitchandak  i have checked there is no any similar issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.