Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sridevi
Helper I
Helper I

Need help to calculate measuring values without apply slicer filter value

Hi,

Is it possible to apply without filtering in my own formula measure column.

I am used below formula for my measure column hit rate.

Hit rate= No. of units of prod release / total no. of units

Here all above variables are my own measures values.  I dont want to apply slicer fiter value for total.no of units value while I am selecting product release value filter slicer. How can I restrict my filter in total no.of units measurement.

Example: No. of units of prod release value should be calcuated based on my slicer selection value and total no. of units value calculated count all the units from table without applying slicer selection.

Could you please help me to resolve this issue if anyone knows?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sridevi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@sridevi ALL() function within DAX is your help then. Here's the article on it. Basically it lets you ignore any filter applied. So you can say

Hit rate= No. of units of prod release / ALL(tableName[total no. of units ColumnName])

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@sridevi ALL() function within DAX is your help then. Here's the article on it. Basically it lets you ignore any filter applied. So you can say

Hit rate= No. of units of prod release / ALL(tableName[total no. of units ColumnName])

@ankitpatira Thanks a lot. Its working fine for me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.