Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Mobartle
Helper I
Helper I

Need help replicating Scatter plot from Tableau in Power BI

Hey, 

I have been trying to figure how to plot a scatter plot similar to the one I have created in tableau (as seen below)

Mobartle_0-1619634690035.png

Unfortunately, when I try and replicate this scatter plot in power bi, I don't get the same representation. Can someone show me how to replicate this graph even if its with one y-axis. Need help. Show and tell.

5 REPLIES 5
Sumanth_23
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

hi @Mobartle - can you please share some sample data (after removing any sensitive information) that you are using so I can attempt to help with the above question. 

Happy to help! 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

@Sumanth_23 

I don't see where I can attach sample data. I do have screenshots. Will this work?

Mobartle_0-1619699725376.png

Mobartle_1-1619699815839.png

These are the two sample tables I have created,

Is it also possible to add in warranty lines as seen in the original post?

hi @Mobartle - can you please follow the steps highlighted in the below post to attach your data/pbix file OR copy paste your data in table format - this would be easier for anlysis on my end. 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-Forum/ba-...

Also you can add warrantly lines in Power BI visuals using the options under the Analytics pane of Power BI. 

Please find Mocrosoft documentation on the same: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/transform-model/desktop-analytics-pane

Sumanth_23_0-1619721549074.png

Hope this helps! 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

@Sumanth_23 

Can you please show me how to build out this scatter plot so I can replicate my tableau chart in power bi?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.