Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Need help on Web Import

Hi Team , 

I couldn't import Web into PBI , not sure whether i did the wrong thing or the file didn't support this link , 

https://www.jotform.com/grid/83322051960046

above is the link , Please assist me on this case how to settle this. 

Thanks with Regards, 

6 REPLIES 6
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123,

That should be the issue of the web side. You can copy the information of the web and import that to Power BI desktop to work around.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

@v-frfei-msfthi , i clicked on web and input the webiste in BI , and go to edit query , it shown nth. there's no data at all while on the way to edit query i can see the data , 

can you please try and let me know from your side whether you meet the same thing ? 

Thanks 

Hi @Chanleakna123,

I got this by using the link you shared.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Frank

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @Chanleakna123,

As I said just now, the web you shared is not supported yet. Here is the Power BI ideaYou can vote it up. Perhaps you can try to influence the data provider to support Web API, or an import to CSV that you can automate using UI capturing tools.

Regards,

Frank

1.PNG

Hi , this table shound be shown , but i got the same thing as you showed me . 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.