Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

KiranPatil
Frequent Visitor

Need help in DAX

DAX helpDAX help

Hi Guys , 

Need help on DAX ( May be using IF condition or anything else )

I have the above transaction in 1 table .

Condition is - As you can see for 1 ID we have mutiple Status summary example ( ID1 has 2 pending Transaction ) . I need for 1 ID only 1 count ie ( ID1 screening Pending count 1 ) and same as for ID3 as we have 2 transaction Pending Transaction i need ( ID3 CET stage and Status Pending 1 )
Please note nothing Min or Max Pending required ( need to fetch 1 Pending record ,any record )

Advance Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @KiranPatil,

Could you please mark the proper answers as solutions?

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not following 100% on what you have written, however its likely you need to use the DISTINCTCOUNT function.

If you are trying to get a count of IDs, irrespective of how many status' they have, you can do the DISTINCTCOUNT on the ID column.

If you are trying to get a count of IDs, but only count each status once, then you can do a DISTINCTCOUNT on the two fields concatinated.   You would just need to create a field that uses the formula 'YourTable'[ID] & 'YourTable'[Status Summary]

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.