Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help getting Visual to display by month

I would like to know how I can display my data like this:

Total# of tickets per month (Cumulative and also being able to show just 3 months)

# of those tickets resolved in 0 days

# of those tickets resolved in 1 days

# of those tickets resolved in 2 days

# of those tickets resolved in 3 days

Trying to show percenatge of the tickets are being resolved within our SLAAnnotation 2019-10-11 095147.pngDATA-Annotation 2019-10-11 095147.pngInkedAnnotation 2019-10-11 095147_LI.jpgTablesAnnotation 2019-10-11 100441.png

Days Completed = DATEDIFF(cherweel_monthly_tickets[stat_Date Time Resolved],cherweel_monthly_tickets[Created Date Time],DAY)
4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

I am not sure I got it completely. But please try.

First, create this as column

Days Completed = DATEDIFF(cherweel_monthly_tickets[stat_Date Time Resolved],cherweel_monthly_tickets[Created Date Time],DAY)

on Top of it using case of if create a text column

if(Days Completed =0, "Solved in 0 days",if(Days Completed =1, "Solved in 1 day","Solved more than one day)"

For three month you can use datesinperiod

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/datesinperiod-function-dax

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution. In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do have that first column already created.

Where do I put that second set?  You said on TOP of it using... 

I dont understand that part

@amitchandak wrote:

I am not sure I got it completely. But please try.

First, create this as column

on Top of it using case of if create a text column

if(Days Completed =0, "Solved in 0 days",if(Days Completed =1, "Solved in 1 day","Solved more than one day)"

For three month you can use datesinperiod

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/datesinperiod-function-dax

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution. In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
Thanks.

Create another column. You should be able to use the column already created. if it is created as column not measure.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is me being NOT a PowerBI guy ( I am learning it on the fly) I apologize now.  I added another column...

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.