Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help RESTful Service API json data

Dear All, 

I  am trying to fetch data from a RESTful service, Which the service returns the data, unfortunately the when I push it to Cosmos DB I could not see the full blown JSON records which supposed to be copied over to CosmosDB, i have created Powerbi linked to cosmos DB and expanded the query unfortaunley it does not show the json data, any help appriciated

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, it turn out to be bug which was not pushing the entire json to cosmosDB, its been fixed and it working as expected, 

Thanks

tarunsingla
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

What is the error message in Query Editor step? Does the API return any data, outside Power BI?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tarunsingla  Thanks for replying tarun,  Does the API return any data, outside Power BI? yes it does, after carefully investigating the issue, i found that   entire json is not being pushed to cosmosDB, support team is implemting the bug fix 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.