Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

xiumi_hou
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Need help: How to create a graph like below? Thanks

Dear all,

Any one have an idea to create an graph like below? I know bullet chat, but think it is a little bit indirectly. Thanks.

Capture111.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiumi_hou -

Try this:

Target Line.PNG

Hi Thanks for the reply. May I ask what graph it is? And it is available just for a single month visual? Thanks @Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiumi_hou It's a Clustered Column chart. And it will work with whatever fields and filters you want to use.

Hi natelpeterson,

Thanks for the reply. If I have two filter, one is person, one if the different indicators. When I choose different indicator for the filter, can the target value adjust dynamic? For example, below when I choose different indicators, how to adjust different target line? Thanks. Thanks! @Anonymous 

Capture45454.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiumi_hou  - You can have a Measure for your target, and that will get a different value based on your selections. However, you can't filter on a Measure (numeric value). 

Then, you could possibly use the "Line and Custom Column Chart".

Cheers!

Nathan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.