Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GSinghking Member

Need formula/calculation to get green and red light on mapbox

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Need formula/calculation to get green and red light on mapbox

Hmm, will have to think about this, I do not believe any of the map visuals support conditional formatting. And you can't put measures in a Legend. Is it OK if you calculated the red/green status at the time of data load? If so, then that would be the way to go. Can't get much more detailed without data. Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @GSinghking ,

I am afraid that you couldn't use conditional format in the map visual. However, you could post your ideas here, maybe it will be a feature of Power BI in the future.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
GSinghking Member

hi @v-eachen-msft  @Greg_Deckler 

I think its very much possible so go on the field. 

data colors.PNGdatafelt.PNG

colors to set an calculation there and then set color on the spesific you want. 

I think you guys are missing the trick here. and not getting what I want. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 291 members 2,677 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: