Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ResearchDev
Helper II
Helper II

Need advise on how to recreate this

ResearchDev_0-1654872462243.png     

ResearchDev_1-1654872619435.png

The list Project # Total is quite a bit more to the right but I showed only a small subset. This is what I did: I create a list > add datasource and then do a sum or then CountDistinct on some of the rows across while some are SUM and others but I had to add a filter to the tablix (see above). The problem is I tried to add a row below on the same table within the tablix and just add another filter in the tablix properties like above, the data comes out incorrect. Do I really need to add this slow approach then Like this: Add list > Add table > add filter in tablix for each and every ROW? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ResearchDev
Helper II
Helper II

Never mind I think I figured it out by doing something similar to the above. Have a big list > add separate tables with their own Filters and it works. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ResearchDev
Helper II
Helper II

Never mind I think I figured it out by doing something similar to the above. Have a big list > add separate tables with their own Filters and it works. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.