Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
seanpratt Helper I
Helper I

Need Help with Visualization

Hello all,

I'm trying to visualize a small set of data but am having trouble thinking of what to do. I've attached a link of the data idea to this post but it's essentially comparing about 40-50 movies against each other by about 12-13 different attributes to understand which movies were the most diverse and how.

Initially I thought maybe a quadrant chart but wasn't really sure how to go about that. 

Does anyone have experience with creating this type of visualization with so many different columns to account for? I'm a bit out of my element. examplegender.png

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV
Super User IV

Re: Need Help with Visualization

The image can be done using: https://www.blue-granite.com/blog/simple-steps-to-embed-images-in-power-bi

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Getting-Image-URLs-to-display-Image/td-p/216843

For the other one create a color name like

if(firstnonblank(table[Name])="ABC","Green","Red") then use this in advance conditional formatting

https://radacad.com/dax-and-conditional-formatting-better-together-find-the-biggest-and-smallest-num...

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution.
In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @

Thanks. My Recent Blogs -Decoding Direct Query - Time Intelligence, Winner Coloring on MAP, HR Analytics, Power BI Working with Non-Standard TimeAnd Comparing Data Across Date Ranges
Proud to be a Datanaut Connect on Linkedin

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
My Recent Blogs -Decoding Direct Query - Time Intelligence, Winner Coloring on MAP,
HR Analytics, Power BI Working with Non-Standard TimeAnd Comparing Data Across Date Ranges
Proud to be a Super User! Linkedin

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series.

Join THE global Power Platform event series.

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors