Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

IEPMost
Helper III
Helper III

Need Help with ArcGIS!!

Hi guys,

as I really don´t find anything similar here I have to ask you here again:

We´re a local company with about 1500 customers in one specific place and I want to map all our customers with their specific addresses with the ArcGIS visual. Now some of those addresses (distributed over five different streets) are displaying on the same wrong spot but in the right area (referring to postal code). I have one bubble in the map with over 50 addresses, all the other addresses are on the exact right spot. When I´m trying to search for the address with the magnifying glass icon within the ArcGIS visual, it shows me the right address and this is what I just don´t understand.

Do you have any suggestions? I don´t want to switch to bing maps.

Hope you guys know what I mean! Thanks a lot for any help

2 REPLIES 2
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @IEPMost ,

Can you add some screesnhots around the ArgisMap please?

Have you defined the Postcode column's category as Postcode?

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447523

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Hi @Pragati11 

yes I did define it as PostCode! It´s difficult to take screenshots because of the sensitive data... All I can say is that every address of our customers refers to the same Postal Code. I did define every column´s category and tried to put the location column in several different structures, nothing worked. Those 50 addresses which are on the same wrong spot are in the right "Postal Code area" but not in the streets where they´re supposed to be.

When you need any furhter information, please reach out! Hope this helps to understand my issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.