Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jvilchez

Need Help earlier

Greetings,
I have the following query, I have a table that contains 7500 registers approx; And what I want to do is a measure that helps me show the percentage of user participation per year.

Likewise, every year the users increase; Example in 2014 there were 89 users, in 2015 1500 users and by 2016 there were 2215 users.

But the participation of the mentioned years is the following 2014: 32; 2015: 152; And 2016: 350.

The percentage of participation would be for 2014 = (32/89), 2015 = (152 / (1500 + 89)) and 2016 = (350 / (2215 + 1500 + 89)).
Use the function earlier, and get it counted and users increase by year:

CALCULATE(COUNT('vmc_subastas_consultas DIM_USUARIO'[ID_USUARIO]);FILTER('vmc_subastas_consultas DIM_USUARIO';'vmc_subastas_consultas DIM_USUARIO'[FECHA_REGISTRO].[Año]<=EARLIER('vmc_subastas_consultas DIM_USUARIO'[FECHA_REGISTRO].[Año]));FILTER('vmc_subastas_consultas DIM_USUARIO';'vmc_subastas_consultas DIM_USUARIO'[ESTADO]="ACTIVO");FILTER('vmc_subastas_consultas DIM_USUARIO';'vmc_subastas_consultas DIM_USUARIO'[DEMO]=0);FILTER('vmc_subastas_consultas DIM_USUARIO';'vmc_subastas_consultas DIM_USUARIO'[COD_CLI]=0))

And this is repeated in all my records; And when I show it I get the following:

Does not give me the information I want and adds the records with the values ​​of the years, and can only give me the result when I change the option to average

And generating my measure only gives me other values ​​that are not mentioned in the above lines. Some help?
Thanks..... 
1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jvilchez,

The image you uploaded was destroyed, I cannot see your source table structure and the result output. Please share your sample data and expected result again so that I can reproduce your scenario.

To upload images successfully, please don't insert images inside the Code textbox, please click the Photos button in the toobar.

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.