Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Sven01
Helper I
Helper I

Need Help - calculate relevant occupancy datetime

Dear Experts, dear Forum,

my table contains three colums. Position, Arrival and Departure. Sample DATA  What iam trying to calculate is the occupany time of eatch Position in a relavant timeframe which is for example from 9pm to 3am on eatch day of the year. The goal is to get a visual whitch i able to drilldown starting from total occupancy hours of the total year, than in month, day and at least the occupancy hours of that day but splittet into the Position of the day. 

My approach would be to generate a new tabe with colums: Start date of relevant timewindow, Position, hours of occupany in relevant timewindow. 

I already posted the issue some days ago but couldn´t find a 100% sufficiend solution: Previous Post

Thank you in advanced for your time and help

1 REPLY 1
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sven01

Untill now, I can only calculate the all occupancy time for each position in the relavant timeframe which is from 9pm to 3am on each day of the year.

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.