Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help With Visuals

Hello!

We have a PowerBI Report that is currently displaying activities put into our CRM by our Sales Reps. We have one that shows how many activities they had last week and one that shows this week. They are direct query reports. Our reps have a minimum number of activities that need to be completed each week.

I just was asked by management to somehow include reps who have no activity. We have one rep in particular that never logs her activity and they want her to see her name with the others with 0. But, the problem is if there's nothing to report, then PowerBI isn't going to report anything. Her name doesn't even show up on the list.

Is there a visual or a way to edit this report that will show what I'm being asked to show? I've included screenshots of what the report looks like currently.Rep Activity This Week.jpgRep Activity Last Week.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Assuming you have some Column like [Employee] on your x axis: right-click the column in the x axis field. You can select "Show elements without data" or something similar there (I don't use the english version myself, so the name could be slightly different). The employee without logs should be displayed afterwards. Mind that this only works if she appears anywhere in the [Employee] column, e.g. if that column is from a table containing all employees.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found the "Show items with no data" and have it checked but it's still not showing up. As you can see from the screenshot below, I have two reps who have 0 activities. The "Show items with no data" is checked for both the ContactedBy and the Activity but neither of them are showing up in the visual. Any other tips on getting them to populate there?

ShowItemsNoActivity.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.