cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mariapradeepm Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Need Help - Drillthrough on Matrix Measure

Hi All,

I am trying to do drill through on matrix measure which I have created in the base data but data's are getting mismatched. Below is the detailed image,

Summary.PNG

When we do drill through on 4623 and go to detailed page, counts are getting mismatched due to measure, Because passing measure in drillthrough won't work out. Any work around please? It will be really helpful.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Need Help - Drillthrough on Matrix Measure

So, the 4623 value is a measure and you are trying to pass that value into your drill through? There isn't much to go on here, I am having trouble understanding the use case here. Can you provide more information? Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Highlighted
mariapradeepm Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Need Help - Drillthrough on Matrix Measure

Yes Greg, 4632 is a measure and when we do drillthrough, it should show the summary page with 4632. 

Main problem which i am facing is, when we drill through measure, counts are getting mismatched in detailed page.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 335 members 3,432 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: