Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Navigator Date Range Variable does not work in SAP connection

I am connecting to SAP Warehouse data.  In the Navigator there are date range filters.  I first tried comparing ranges 1/1/2016 to 10/25/2016 with 1/1/2017 to 10/25/2017.   The query returned all data results back to 2012.  I then tried comparing 1/1/2017 to 10/25/2017 with 1/1/2017 to 10/25/2017 trying to narrow the results down to only 2017 results and as shown below, data back to 2012 appeared again.  Is this a glitch in the Power BI to SAP connection or something else.

SAP Date Range Issue.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

We are currently looking into this issue and will give you an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

We are currently looking into this issue and will give you an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx...keep me posted.  I am working on a high profile project and this issue has left me DOA at the moment.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.