Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mwadhwani
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Navigation Issue with report pages more than 10

Hello Experts,

I have a report which consists of 25 pages. So its very tedious to navigate through all the pages. Is there any workaround that we can go to specific page by its name (name of the page) or Is it possible to have dropdown which will consist of all report pages names and would take to me specific page on selection and that dropdown will be constant on all the pages to keep navigation simple.

Please suggest me if any way or workaround.

Thanks in Advance..!!

7 REPLIES 7
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @mwadhwani,

Currently you can do it by using the Drillthrough or using the Bookmarks and linking them to a image.

Please check the links above and if you need furthewr help / example please tell me.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Thanks @MFelix for the reply..!!

But My requirement is to have flexibility. Suppose I am on page 7 and I want to go to Page 22 or 23 or 15 or any page, it should be flexible to navigate to any of the report pages as placing so many images on every page is not feasible. Drillthrough is not feasible in my scneario due to the domain of the data. Is there any other way to achieve such functionality?

Thanks..!!

Hi @mwadhwani,

This depends on the way you want to achieve the filter check this option that I have made using images and a slicer:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Hiding-Slicer/m-p/298623#M131780

This is just a work around but maybe thinking outside of the box, 

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

@MFelix 

It suffice my requirement upto certain level. But in this case we have only 2 images at the top so it looks feasible to implement. How I need to manage 25 images on every page in my case that is my concern.

It would have been great if Power BI supported to have report page names populated in some way and which could have been used in drop down, to make navigation simple.

Thanks

Hi @mwadhwani,

>>It would have been great if Power BI supported to have report page names populated in some way and which could have been used in drop down, to make navigation simple.

For this requirement, we can't achieve it right now. You can create an idea here. Product team may consider it if more people need it.

Thanks,
Angelia

Thank You @v-huizhn-msft for replying..!! I have posted above requirement to Power BI Ideas.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/32262541-navigate-to-any-of-the-r...

Hi @mwadhwani,

Got it. Power BI will become better after your support.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.