Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DavidKett
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Narratives Custom Visual is No Longer Available

Hi all, 

We have been using the Narratives custom visual from Narratives Science for a couple of years now. Unfortunely it seems over the past couple of months it was removed from the Marketplace. Does anyone know why this visual is no longer being offered? Any plans on adding this back in the future?  If I have an older version of the visual is it still safe to use in my reports? 

Thanks, 

David

6 REPLIES 6
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@DavidKett ,

Yes, I also can't find the custom visual in Power bi custom visual market. I only find the custom visual below which may also meet your requirements.

Capture.PNG 

In addtion, this issue should be related with custom visual. I would suggest you to get in touch with narrative science.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for the reply. I have seen that NLG visual from Arria but the user experience is flawed along with the results it provides. 

What would prompt a company to remove a custom visual from the Marketplace? Is there anyone on the PBI team that can shed more light on this? Does Microsoft ever remove visuals for other reasons ie security, bad design, etc? 

Earlier this visual was free and not licensed version. Now its tagged under licensed version hence this was removed from Marketplace.

Thanks, where do I go to purchase license and download? 

Please visit to this website : https://narrativescience.com/contact-us/

You will get more assistance to purchase the product

FYI...This product has been removed and is no longer available at this time. Here is the response from Narrative Science:

"Thanks for reaching out. We intentionally removed it from the MSFT app store as we're making some adjustments to how to go-to-market with the product. Our goal is to likely be back in the app store later this year."

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.