Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

payelsaha1709

NaN value is coming

Hi,

When i'm publishing the report and accessing from workspace, all the data are coming properly. And this published report is working properly since more than 2 weeks. But suddenly one morning noticed that 'NaN' is coming in one of the Matrix in all the value fields. After re-publishing the report proper data is coming for that day, but in the next day morning again 'NaN' is coming in that Matrix. The dataset for that report get schedule refreshed at 12:00 AM.

Please let mw know how to overcome this issue.

Thanks,

Payel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Xiaoxin,

Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully i'm able to short out the issue. Database table data population job and report dataset refresh job was executing at the same time and seems due to this the report dataset was getting 0 value for all the objects. So after calculation, 0 devide by 0 was coming as NaN. I have changed the power bi report dataset schedule refresh time and did not get that issue any more in last three days.

Thanks,

Payel

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @payelsaha1709,

I can't reproduce your issue, can you please share us some detail content to clarify your scenario?

Please refer to below link to share more useful information for troubleshooting.

Troubleshooting the on-premises data gateway

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi Xiaoxin,

Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully i'm able to short out the issue. Database table data population job and report dataset refresh job was executing at the same time and seems due to this the report dataset was getting 0 value for all the objects. So after calculation, 0 devide by 0 was coming as NaN. I have changed the power bi report dataset schedule refresh time and did not get that issue any more in last three days.

Thanks,

Payel

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.