Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rks
Helper I
Helper I

MyMbas - Humana Dashboard

Hi All,

I was amazed by the recent demo at MyMbas of the Humana Dashboard. It was indeed a nice layout and clean visuals. Especially the ones at the top displaying the icons and the measures (see https://mymbas.microsoft.com/sessions/2d5e21fa-9b6f-4349-9b10-fbff5b2d90cc?source=schedule at minute 38:29) or here 

rks_0-1620385267597.png

I was wondering, what visual(s) were used here. Was it just two cards placed on a background image or was it something more interactive - a way to actually choose an icon for a card visual and format it accordingly?

Thank you for your insights and best regards,

Konstantin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AbhiSSRS
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Yes these are a mix of Buttons with images and Card Visuals which are manipulated through bookmarks. There is no way to choose an Icon for a Card so teh formatting needs to be taken care by a background done in PowerPoint or through Buttons and background images for the buttons. The values are displayed in Cards with Hex values added for icons in KPIs often as a practice.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AbhiSSRS
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Yes these are a mix of Buttons with images and Card Visuals which are manipulated through bookmarks. There is no way to choose an Icon for a Card so teh formatting needs to be taken care by a background done in PowerPoint or through Buttons and background images for the buttons. The values are displayed in Cards with Hex values added for icons in KPIs often as a practice.

View solution in original post

Thank you! I understand most of what you've written except for the last bit. Hey values - do you mean Unicode icons - or hex values for colouring?

AbhiSSRS
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Apologies, yes I meant Unicode icons!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzSBNES6jE

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors