Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rks
Resolver I
Resolver I

MyMbas - Humana Dashboard

Hi All,

I was amazed by the recent demo at MyMbas of the Humana Dashboard. It was indeed a nice layout and clean visuals. Especially the ones at the top displaying the icons and the measures (see https://mymbas.microsoft.com/sessions/2d5e21fa-9b6f-4349-9b10-fbff5b2d90cc?source=schedule at minute 38:29) or here 

rks_0-1620385267597.png

I was wondering, what visual(s) were used here. Was it just two cards placed on a background image or was it something more interactive - a way to actually choose an icon for a card visual and format it accordingly?

Thank you for your insights and best regards,

Konstantin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AbhiSSRS
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Yes these are a mix of Buttons with images and Card Visuals which are manipulated through bookmarks. There is no way to choose an Icon for a Card so teh formatting needs to be taken care by a background done in PowerPoint or through Buttons and background images for the buttons. The values are displayed in Cards with Hex values added for icons in KPIs often as a practice.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AbhiSSRS
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Yes these are a mix of Buttons with images and Card Visuals which are manipulated through bookmarks. There is no way to choose an Icon for a Card so teh formatting needs to be taken care by a background done in PowerPoint or through Buttons and background images for the buttons. The values are displayed in Cards with Hex values added for icons in KPIs often as a practice.

Thank you! I understand most of what you've written except for the last bit. Hey values - do you mean Unicode icons - or hex values for colouring?

Apologies, yes I meant Unicode icons!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzSBNES6jE

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.