Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AshDil
Helper V
Helper V

My post marked as Spam

Hi,

My need help post marked as Spam after submission. Please help me to resolve it.
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Need-to-show-total-sale-value-of-ID-in-first-month-it-appea...

Thanks,

Ashdil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @AshDil,
My apologies for any inconvenience you may have been through trying to get your question posted.

Your post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @AshDil,
My apologies for any inconvenience you may have been through trying to get your question posted.

Your post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Hi @Kinjal ,

Thanks for letting me know the most common problem, I'll try to avoid copy pasting the content as much as possible. Thanks for unmarking the post from spam.

Thanks,

AshDil.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AshDil , I am adding adming to check

@heaher_iTalent 

, can you help on this

Hi @amitchandak ,

Thank you so much for your help.

Thanks,

AshDil

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.