Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

enzoperelli

My filter is not properly working

Hi community !

First of all, please see my screenshots to understand the meaning of my question 🙂

I don't understand why the red site filter (coming from SQL_MonthlyDowntimes) is not working on the blue comment (comming from SQL_TechnicalReportingCom...)

This is only working only if I add a new filter with the green site coming from the same table (SQL_TechnicalReportingCom...) which is obviously not a good solution because this filter is already available on my report !

I don't understand why I encounter this issue as per I defined "Site" as the key fiels between my two tables.

Very strange as well : we can see on the toast window that the filter is apparently applied on this table too ...

Thanks in advance for your help !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hello toenzoperelli ,

According to the information you provided, there are the following suggestions:

1. The red site filter field you use comes from the sql_MonthlyDowntimes to filter the sql_TechnicalReporting.

v-yangliu-msft_0-1603187696800.png

2. And the relationship diagram you gave is the one-to-many relationship between the sql_Sitelist table and the sql_TechnicalReporting.

v-yangliu-msft_1-1603187696804.png

3. So you place the slicer field in the wrong table, you should use the Site field in the table sql_Sitelist.

Best regards

Liu Yang

If this post helps,then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hello toenzoperelli ,

According to the information you provided, there are the following suggestions:

1. The red site filter field you use comes from the sql_MonthlyDowntimes to filter the sql_TechnicalReporting.

v-yangliu-msft_0-1603187696800.png

2. And the relationship diagram you gave is the one-to-many relationship between the sql_Sitelist table and the sql_TechnicalReporting.

v-yangliu-msft_1-1603187696804.png

3. So you place the slicer field in the wrong table, you should use the Site field in the table sql_Sitelist.

Best regards

Liu Yang

If this post helps,then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

enzoperelli

No one ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.