Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

OrionStar1965

My Power BI "Clipboard" is duplicated for some reason??

Can someone assist me with understanding why my Power BI Desktop is appearing "in duplicate" on my clipboard?

It appears like my normal clipboard space is showing fine, but on top of that I have a smaller duplcated clipboard showing?

It is very difficult to work in this way because the smaller clipboard is covering the real clipboard....

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks

Mike

5 REPLIES 5
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @OrionStar1965,

Supported Operating System

Windows 10 , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2

• Microsoft Power BI Desktop requires Internet Explorer 10 or greater. 

Microsoft Power BI Desktop is available for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) platforms.

So I guess that should be the issue of your OS here.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @OrionStar1965,

Based on my test using the Power Bi desktop version :2.65.5313.1381 64-bit (December 2018). I cannot produce your issue here. Could you please share the screenshot of your issue to me so that I can test it agian,

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

PwrBI_Issue1.jpg

This duplicate clipboard just stays constantly ontop of the main clipboard and it is near impossible to develop in this way because I can't see the objects under it. 

Any assistance as to why this is happening is greatly appreciated.

it is installed on a "Windows NT 6.2" server environment.

Any input....??

PowerBI Duplicate window issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.