Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

My Dax measure calculates values for the next few months without you having records for those months

Hello

I'm trying to calculate and graph the total percentage of attention of my calls, when when I create my graph, in values I place the formula and then on the x-axis I place the date field of the calendar table that I create, data is calculated for the following months, this does not happen if I use the date field of the table where my data is , the problem is that I need to use the calendar table as a date filter.

In my tables I only have information from January 2021 to March 2021 and the formula returns values to me until December 2021, I have a column that tells me whether the flame was abandoned or not by assigning 1 and 0 , I have another column which records me whether or not the call was understood in the same format 1 and 0 , from this data create the following Dax formula:

Atention%
Var Callsabn ? Divide ( Sum( Fact_Telefonia[Abandons]) , Sum (Fac_Telefonia[Served])) --> (get % abandonment)
Return
(1-callsabn) --> get the reciprocity of the % abandonment that would be the % of care

How can I fix my formula so that I don't calculate values for months where I don't have information?

Dax.jpg

1 REPLY 1
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi

Could you pls share your pbix file ?Remember to remove the confidential information.

Best Rgards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.