Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ansona
Regular Visitor

Multiply

Hello,

i'm new user of power BI, hope someone can answer my question below.

Refer to below print screen, i got OEE result from different department.

now i want to create another chart show OEE of plant performance, which i need 70.8% (BM OEE) * 101.4% (PRT OEE) * 145.8%(EXT OEE). the result should be 104.7%

appreciate if someone can anwer me, thanks.

OEE.PNGim using filters function to filter different department resultim using filters function to filter different department resultPRT OEE.PNGFormula or OEE.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ansona,

In your scenario, please create three measures which return OEE performance for different department like below:

measure for BM OEE= CALCULATE( sum([ERR1%])* sum([OEE SCRAP%])*sum(Plan[UPTI%]),FILTER('Plan',[Machine]="BM"))

Then create a new measure to return multiply value from those three measures.

Reference:
CALCULATE Function (DAX)

FILTER Function (DAX)

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Qiuyun,

measure for BM OEE= CALCULATE( sum([ERR1%])* sum([OEE SCRAP%])*sum(Plan[UPTI%]),FILTER('Plan',[Machine]="BM"))

if i want to filter more than 1 criteria, how to write that formula?

i want to filter machine BM#1, BM#2, BM#3

Thanks

Anson

Hi @ansona,

You can change filer parameter value as different BM values in FILTER() function like this:

measure for BM OEE= CALCULATE( sum([ERR1%])* sum([OEE SCRAP%])*sum(Plan[UPTI%]),FILTER('Plan',[Machine]=​"BM#1"))

Also you can specify the measure like below:

measure for BM OEE= CALCULATE( sum([ERR1%])* sum([OEE SCRAP%])*sum(Plan[UPTI%]))

Then add the field which contains BM#1, BM#2, BM#3 in a slicer for user to check.

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the sources of the three OEE percentages?  Are they Calculated Measures? or are they from a data set?

those are calculated measures from data set.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.