Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

VilmaBeina
Frequent Visitor

Multiply slicer selections in a measure

Hello,

I am new in Power Bi, so I will be grateful for the help.
I have an image:
Slicer "Exclusion" selects the measure that is used to exclude some data from main measure "duration" .
The Table shows the measure "duration" with all selected values in the column, then three exclusions' measures, and then the final measure "Duration with exclusions".
When I select only one "Exlusions", everything works perfectly.
I need a solution, how to modify the measure "durations with exclusions" to calculate values when I made several selections in slicer "Exclusions".
Power BI Exclusions.png

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not 100% sure to understand but why creating three different measures ?
I guess that your measure [Avarija] calculates the sum of the [trukme val] like this measure. Same for the other measures.

Why not working by "Inclusion" instead of Exclusions?

Anyway, SELECTEDVALUE works only when you have one selected value.

You should explain a little bit more your model. If Isskaitymai filters Neplan... this measure should not work as it's shown

Yes, you are 100% right "Exclusions" slicer filters the table 'Neplaniniai_vartotoju_atjungimai'.
In the picture, I wrote next to filters which exclusion is which. 
When the measure ASIDI is written like that, all filters are active. So I need the measure which will activate the filters only when they are selected in the Exclusion slicer. Also, it should work when several values are selected in the slicer Exclusion.
Ye, maybe my first approach is not correct. May you suggest the better way?
asidi.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.