Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

denizg
Frequent Visitor

Multiple x axes are overlapping

Hi Community, 

I am new to PowerBI and working on a graph to show user count weekly, and I also want to show the month of weeks.

By doing so, I am splitting the weeks (e.g. week 40 and 45 in the below image). What I want to do is to show months' borders in the middle of a week if necessary and not split week's column. 

Is there a way to do that? 

denizg_0-1669819579963.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @denizg ;

I'll recreate what your picture looks like, you mean to show a dotted line in the middle of the histogram, September on the left and October on the right, right? If so, it is not possible in Power BI; This is by design;
If not, can you give a scene graph that you wish to output?

vyalanwumsft_0-1669863081082.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
denizg
Frequent Visitor

Yes, I was aiming to show a dotted line in the middle of the histogram. Now I know it's not supported, I'll try to find a way to show which week belongs to which month in a different solution.

Thanks for the answer!

v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @denizg ;

I'll recreate what your picture looks like, you mean to show a dotted line in the middle of the histogram, September on the left and October on the right, right? If so, it is not possible in Power BI; This is by design;
If not, can you give a scene graph that you wish to output?

vyalanwumsft_0-1669863081082.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.